If you’re as big a fan of buffalo chicken as I am, you’re going to love these super-quick buffalo salmon lettuce wraps! They take all of 10 minutes to come together, and maybe even less time if you’re determined.
Beyond the delicious mix of buffalo salmon, crispy-crunchy celery, and cool blue cheese, these lettuce wraps are pretty darn nutritious, too. One can (now featuring an EZ-Open lid on top!) of Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon provides about 26 grams of protein (for only ~120 calories), with plenty of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, and the Minute® Ready to Serve Multi-Grain Medley is a fiber powerhouse, with an assortment of 100% whole grains like brown rice, quinoa, barley, oats, wheat, and rye.
Make them soon for a quick meal!
Buffalo Salmon Lettuce Wraps
- 1 cup Minute® Ready to Serve Multi-Grain Medley
- 1 5- ounce Chicken of the Sea® EZ-Open Can Pink Salmon drained and flaked
- 1-2 tablespoons hot sauce using more or less to taste
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 2 medium stalks celery chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese 1 ounce
- Pull the film off the top of the rice cup. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, combine the salmon and hot sauce and mix well. Add more hot sauce if desired.
- Fill each of the 4 iceberg lettuce leaves first with rice, then a spoonful of the spicy salmon mixture, some chopped celery, and a tablespoon of crumbled blue cheese. Serve.
This post is sponsored by Chicken of the Sea and Minute Rice.