Grilled Chicken in Sun Dried Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
This delicious grilled chicken is succulent and the vinaigrette is perfect with it!
Servings: 6 Servings
- 4 sun-dried tomato halves from a jar packed in oil drained and press of oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 ½ pounds boneless chicken breast 6 4-ounce breasts
- In a food processor, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, and pepper. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour half of the sauce into a small bowl for serving and half into a bowl for grilling.
- Preheat your gas grill to high heat. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with additional salt and pepper and cook on one side until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Brush the tops of the chicken breasts with the sun-dried tomato vinaigrette, flip, and brush the other sides.
- Continue to cook until browned and completely cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes more.
- Drizzle the reserved sauce over the cooked chicken before serving.