photo by Mary Costa Photo
I finished my 2016 summer bucket list and although I’m certain I’ll be tempted to keep adding to it, I feel pretty confident that everything I listed is something I can truly accomplish–and that’s a good feeling. I can’t wait to get started. Have you made a bucket list or a list of hopeful to-dos for summer? I’d love to hear what’s on yours!
1. Spend a day being a tourist in Boston
2. Spend a day being a tourist in New York City
3. Rent a beach house on Fire Island
4. Eat White’s cake at least once
5. Take a flower arranging class. I’ve been wanting to do this for so, so long.
6. Plan that wedding of ours
7. Meditate for 5 minutes every single day and see if enlightenment is possible after all
8. Make a summer playlist, and for the love of everything, do not let Hall and Oates dominate it.
9. Learn calligraphy
10. Go on a road trip with my best friends
11. Spend as much time with my niece Victoria as humanly possible.
12. Read 3 books. Any recommendations?
13. Scan and organize that massive Rubbermaid bucket of all my childhood and family photos. Have you tackled yours?!