Fourth of July Red, White, and Blue Salad
The flavor is fantastic—refreshing, sweet, and satisfying. Feel free to leave out the chicken and serve the greens, berries, and feta by themselves as a starter salad or a side dish. Perfect for any cookout, and certainly festive for the Fourth of July. Enjoy!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 4 Servings
- 5 ounces mixed baby lettuces
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled (1 cup)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breast sliced (grilled, baked, broiled)
- 1/2 cup light honey Dijon dressing (I like Ken's Light Honey Dijon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, feta, strawberries, blueberries, and chicken.
Add the dressing and toss gently to coat all of the ingredients.
Divide the salad among four large serving plates or bowls and sprinkle the top of each with 1 tablespoon pecans for garnish. Serve immediately.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.2g | Protein: 26.8g | Fat: 13.8g | Fiber: 5.3g | Sugar: 10.6g