Tuna Noodle Casserole
The classic tuna noodle casserole that you grew up with!
Prep Time7 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time47 mins
Servings: 5 Servings
- 5 cups cooked rotini pasta or egg noodles about 10 ounces
- 2 cans tuna drained and flaked with a fork
- 2 cups peas fresh or frozen
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely crushed French fried onions recommended: French’s brand
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Boil the pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in a large bowl. Add the tuna and peas and toss to combine.
In a medium bowl, whisk the soup, milk, cheese, garlic powder, and pepper, and pour over the pasta mixture. Stir to combine.
Pour the tuna and pasta mixture into a casserole dish that's been coated with cooked spray. Cover the dish with foil and bake until hot, about 25 minutes. Remove the foil, sprinkle the french fried onions evenly over the top and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes. Serve.