This delicious salad makes a fabulous, packed-with-flavor summer meal.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 10 small red potatoes about 1 pound
- ½ pound fresh green beans or haricot verts ends trimmed
- 1 5- ounce package Dole Organic Kale Mix
- 2 5- ounce cans solid white albacore drained and flaked
- 3 medium tomatoes each cut into 6 wedges
- 3 hard-boiled eggs quartered lengthwise
- ½ cup black olives
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette:
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Pinch salt
- Pinch black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Put potatoes in a steamer basket fitted inside a large pot over 1 inch of boiling water. Cover and steam for 5 minutes. Add the green beans and steam, covered, 10 more minutes. The potatoes should be fork-tender and the green beans should be tender but still crisp. Drain and let them cool.
While the potatoes and green beans are cooking, make the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, mustard, honey, salt, pepper, and thyme. Add the olive oil and whisk until combined.
On a large platter, arrange the kale mix. Arrange the tuna, potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, eggs, and olives over the lettuces. Drizzle with the vinaigrette. Serve!