Fool-Proof Turkey Meatloaf
This white meat version, much like its beef brethren, is just fantastic. It’s laced with thyme, oregano, garlic, and Parmesan—making each and every bite interesting and complex.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 ¼ pounds extra-lean ground turkey breast 93% lean
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced (1 tablespoon)
- 1/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, ¼ cup of the ketchup, and all remaining ingredients and mix well with your hands. Transfer mixture to an oiled baking dish and form it evenly into a loaf shape.
Spread the remaining 2 tablespoons of ketchup over the top and sides of the loaf. Bake for 40 minutes.
Slice and serve immediately.
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.5g | Protein: 25.3g | Fat: 10.8g | Sugar: 6.4g