Arugula Avocado Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
This arugula salad is light, creamy, and a fantastic side for a dinner party.
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 ounces arugula
- 1 ½ cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 avocado peeled and pitted
- coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, garlic, Parmesan, salt, pepper, and olive oil until well combined.
In a large bowl, combine the arugula and cherry tomatoes. Add the dressing and toss to lightly coat all of the leaves.
To serve, divide the dressed greens and tomatoes among four serving plates. Slice the avocado and divide the pieces evenly on top of each salad. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt and pepper over the tops if desired.
Sodium: 349mg | Calcium: 97mg | Vitamin C: 29.2mg | Vitamin A: 1210IU | Sugar: 3g | Fiber: 4g | Potassium: 512mg | Cholesterol: 2mg | Calories: 177kcal | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fat: 15g | Protein: 4g | Carbohydrates: 9g | Iron: 1.2mg