Blue Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Burgers
These stuffed burgers have bacon and blue cheese mixed right in! They're packed with flavor, moist, and always a hit!
Servings: 4 Burgers
- 1 pound ground beef sirloin at least 90% lean
- 3 slices bacon pan-fried and finely crumbled
- 3 ounces blue cheese crumbled (3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- condiments: ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles (optional)
In a large bowl, combine the beef, bacon, blue cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well with your hands, then form into four evenly sized patties.
Preheat a gas grill to high heat. Put the burgers on the grates, close the lid of the grill, and cook for 5 minutes. Flip the burgers, close the lid, and cook for about 4 more minutes for a medium, pink center, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of one patty registers 160 degrees F.
Divide the grilled patties among the hamburger buns and top with your choice of condiments (I recommend the works: ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles).
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.5g | Protein: 35.2g | Fat: 21g | Sugar: 3.1g