Mediterranean Chicken and Artichoke Salad
This is a favorite summertime salad. Bright, fresh, and light, the mix falls between a chicken and a pasta salad, only without the mayo or the pasta.
Servings: 6 Servings
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups packed baby spinach
- ¼ cup olives black, kalamata, green, whatever, chopped
- 3 ounces feta cheese crumbled (¾ cup)
- ½ cup artichoke hearts from a jar or can, in water or brine, quartered
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- 1 rotisserie chicken skin discarded, meat removed from bones (about 1 ½ pounds chopped chicken)
In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients.
In a large bowl, toss all salad ingredients. Pour the dressing over the top and toss to coat. Serve.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 20g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g