You are going to love these delicious snacks!
Servings: 24 bars
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans toasted and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Grease a 13x9" pan. Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl; set aside.
Whisk melted butter and brown sugar together in medium bowl until combined.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
Fold dry ingredients into wet until just combined.
Fold in chocolate, coconut, and nuts. Turn batter into prepared pan, smoothing top with rubber spatula.
Bake 25-30 minutes, until top is shiny, beginning to turn golden, and cracking around the edges. Cool on a rack to room temperature. Cut into squares.
Calories: 266kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 0.8mg