Radicchio Salad with Apple, Blue Cheese and Avocado
A beautiful radicchio salad made with chopped radicchio, avocado, apple, crumbled blue cheese, and toasted walnuts. Dressed in balsamic vinaigrette.
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 head radicchio halved, cored, and cut into bite-size pieces (5 to 6 cups)
- 1 apple halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted and chopped
In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, honey, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Add the radicchio and toss.
Add the apple, avocado, blue cheese, and walnuts, and toss to combine. Season with more salt and pepper to taste (if desired). Serve.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 229mg | Potassium: 413mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 166IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg