Lighter Coconut Red Curry Shrimp
This coconut red curry shrimp is delicious!
Servings: 4 servings
- 13.6 oz canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh Thai basil chopped roughly (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Simmer coconut milk in large skillet over medium heat. Stir in curry paste and sugar until well blended; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and vegetables. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in basil and fish sauce.
- Serve over either brown or jasmine rice.
Nutrition Information Per Serving not including rice
Sodium: 1095mg | Fiber: 1g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Calories: 295kcal | Fat: 19g | Protein: 21g | Carbohydrates: 10g